Leather bracelet with Jewish star.
Jewish Star of David bracelet in leather comes in either black or brown. A perfect way to wear a faith based piece of jewelry, with a modern and simple design.
Simply move bands and expose the pegs in the bracelet. This allows you to adjust the sizing for a perfect fit for both men and women.
Learn more about caring for your leather jewelry here.
- Genuine Leather Bracelet
- Pewter Star of David
- Fits from size 7" to 9"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I absolutely love this bracelet it is an unassuming yet elegant bracelet that expresses our Jewishness and allows us always remember ABBA who is always with us and is our author and creator. HaShem-Adonai-Elohim. We look to honor and respect thee and the Magen David reminds us of our relationship with thee.
This a very handsome men's bracelet. Well made. Came as expected. When adjusting the strap they tell you not to cut the excess off, but if you do not it does not sit flat on your wrist. You decide. Also the metal bands on either side of the star are not solid pieces as depicted in the picture. They are made up of five separate bands on either side. Hopefully this will not be an issue when wearing it.