Red String Star Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Red string star bracelet.
Red string star from the David macramé bracelet. This bracelet sits in the center of your wrist to monitor and protect you. It's decorated with sparkling cubic zirconia gemstones and handcrafted from gold-plated sterling silver.
This is a universal bracelet, suitable for adults, boys, girls, teens, and children.
The design goes a whole step further than your Bubbe's red cord, which she ties around your crib as a baby. This is the one you want to wear in public. This is a stylish and sexy protective bracelet.
Wear your bracelet on your wrist and know you are being guided in life. You will always be noticed and loved during your journey. Red is the color of protection, and the stars are symbols of faith. May your beliefs be strong and always guide you on the path of your life choices.
A touching and meaningful friendship bracelet. It is also an ideal Bat Mitzvah present.
The perfect gift for a loved one who needs protection, and a lovely gift from you.
It is such a perfect design, you will never want to be without it!
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Red string star bracelet
- One size fits all
- 14k gold plated over sterling silver
- Cubic zirconia gemstones
- Charm measures 1/2"
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.