Blue evil eye necklace.
Brilliant blue evil eye necklace is a bold and lovely piece of jewelry.
With the option to make the chain longer or shorter, it is a sure winner in the design department! Layer it with other necklaces you currently own, or more good luck charms. Designed for minimal jewelry lovers or those that like to cluster.
Wear it with a lovely little black dress, or to school. Your favorite yoga retreat, or the beach or gym. Take it swimming or while watching tv on a lazy weekend night.
You'll put it on this blue evil eye necklace, and fall in love with it. You'll never want to be without it. Like a second skin, this necklace will become part of your style.
An evil eye is a worldwide known amulet that is shaped like an eye. Its purpose is to watch over and guide you on your journey in life, always protecting you. The good luck charm prevents harm. It sends that negative evil, those malicious thoughts right back to whomever "sent it" to you.
The evil eye, known as a mati, malocchio, mal de ojo, is a talisman that wards off evil intent. A necklace of protection, style, and beauty for all ages. Comes gift wrapped.
- Blue evil eye pendant
- Sterling silver
- Enamel eye pendant
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Necklace Length: 16" with extender
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.