Lucky gold hamsa hand necklace with diamonds.
A hamsa is an amulet worn for protection. It is a five-fingered hand to welcome in goodness and push away the bad.
Sprinkled with diamonds, this sparkling hamsa has a lucky blue sapphire or a protective ruby red gemstone in the center.
If it is protection you are after, then order the diamond hamsa with a red ruby in the center. If it's luck, then the blue sapphire will appeal to you more.
Handmade in 14k gold with a gold chain.
- 14k gold hamsa is 1/2" in size on a chain
- Stone: Diamond .06ct with .04ct stone
- Chain Length: 16"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.