Red String Friendship Jewish Star Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
Star red string of fate bracelet.
With a simple pull of the cord, you can adjust this lucky red string bracelet to fit your wrist-- it's one size fits all protection red string bracelet!
Handwoven on a durable nylon cord made specifically for jewelry, this bracelet features a macramé closure for easy wearing.
A perfect give for your best friend, mom, grandmother, or anyone that you hold dear to your heart and to let them know you're thinking of them.
Choose from an evil eye to watch over and protect you.
A hamsa to usher in good luck and push back any negativity.
A Star of David for faith and luck.
- Sterling silver with 14k yellow gold vermeil
- Cubic Zircon stones
- Nylon cord with macramé adjustable closure
- Gold beads
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
Love my Star bracelet!
I really love the bracelet and it looks good with my evil eye bracelet! Again, hoping I don't always have to remove it to go to the pool or shower! Have had many compliments!
Bought this for me to wear as a stack with the other red bendel bracelets to keep me safe and focused. It’s a beautiful symbol of my faith and I love looking down on my wrist and knowing it’s there. Easy to get on and off.
So many beautiful things from you I have purchased!! I love them all!!
Your customer service and quality are amazing! Thank you! :)
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.