A sterling silver Jewish star dangles from a red cord of fate bracelet. It offers not a sense of religious pride, but acts also as a sign of protection.
Each bracelet is gift-wrapped and comes with a description card that tells of the story behind the red string. To prolong the life of the bracelet, do not get wet.
- Tradition has it that when the red string unravels, luck or protection was granted to the wearer
- Makes a lovely gift, that any faith would enjoy, and comes gift wrapped
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Pendant Size: 1/2"
- Bracelet Length: 7"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a beautiful bracelet but there needs to be larger sizes so that you can get it on without help or be able to slip it over your hand and wear it
Just bought the bindle bracelet for mothers day. My wife loved it! The communication and customer service was excellent and delivery was fast. I will be shopping withAlph Bet again soon