Blue hamsa hand amulet.
Not only a gorgeous navy blue hamsa hand wall hanging for your office or home but an amulet artfully displaying protection and good luck.
- Brings good luck and prosperity to your home. The amulet
- Blesses you with abundant beauty, luck, good health, and love.
- A piece of art that you will be proud to hang anywhere in your home.
The handcrafted evil eye hanging on top of the wall hanging is there to guard and protect you and your loved ones. Hang it on the wall in your home or office.
Give it to someone as a housewarming, holiday, or birthday present. It is modern, bright and brings a smile to all who see it.
Each amulet is handcrafted from solid glass. Our factory prides itself on crafting unique, refined, and high-quality designs that you will appreciate.
Both the hamsa hand and the evil eye are amulets found all over the world. This ancient piece has no race or religion but blesses and protects everyone. We invite you to bring it into your home and give it as a gift to a loved one who can enjoy the power of this amulet.
Hang on the wall inside of your home or office. Include one in your zen, yoga, or meditation room, or gift as a housewarming present. For birthdays, holidays presents, or just because it is beautiful.
- An evil eye is an amulet that guides, its watchful gaze keeping harm away.
- Glass hamsa wall ornament
- 13 inch x 4.25 inch
- 3mm thick
- Beautiful shades of colors enhance the beautiful wall ornament
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.