Colorful hamsa with evil eye pendants that are adorable. Both sexy and dainty, you should be wearing this every single day.
This combination of a hamsa hand with an evil eye is a potent amulet, it's the "best of both worlds." They are both found all over the world. Not exclusive to any one religion or ethnicity.
The eye to deflect any ill-intent or harm coming in your direction, with a hand to help push it right back to the sender. The hamsa also ushers in good health, protection, happiness, and love. They both call to the greater forces of kindness and blessings. To surround you with plenty of blessings and happiness.
The lovely colorful hues, hand painted, are available in three different colors. Each color holds its own interpretation.
- Pink=love and happiness
- Light blue= broaden your perspective on life
- Navy blue= good karma and communication
Available in sterling silver or 14k gold plated, handmade.
Layer the necklace with other charms you currently own. Try placing one above the charm necklace and a longer one under. Wear it with a lovely little black dress, or at school or college, to your favorite yoga retreat, beach or gym. Take it swimming or while watching tv on a lazy weekend night.
A meaningful gift for one in need of healing. For birthday celebrations, holidays, hostess gifts, and simply because you're thinking of them.
- Colorful hamsa with evil eye pendants
- Sterling silver
- 14k gold plate
- 16" chain with 2" extender
Charm measures 3/8"
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at email@example.com.