Evil Eye Mother of Pearl Necklace for Women
Couldn't load pickup availability
Evil eye mother of pearl necklace.
Inside of the evil eye, there is an inlay of mother of pearl that is surrounded by sparkling cubic gemstones. The contrast of the two colors works brilliantly together against the metal of the pendant.
An evil eye is a protective talisman that ushers in love and good fortune, pushing back any negative energy. It watches over and guards you on whichever path life leads you.
As all good luck charms do, it prevents harm. It sends negative evil, malicious thoughts right back to whomever "sent it" to you. Your new dainty evil eye necklace watches over and protects you. It blesses you with love, happiness, beauty, good fortune, and prosperity.
- Sterling silver and 14k rose gold vermeil
- Evil eye mother of pearl necklace
- Cubic zircon
- Pendant measures 1/2" x 1/4" on a
- 16” chain with a 2” extender.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
Lovely necklace but much smaller than I expected.
Dainty, but glows and still very noticeable!!! Great layering piece!!!!
I was watching this item for quite some time. When I found the sterling silver was back in stock I quickly ordered it. I have had so many complements on this necklace. It is so comfortable and I haven’t taken it off. I feel that this necklace has brought me so much luck.
This is a gift for my friend. When it arrived and I opened it I was very pleased... now I want one too! As long as Alef Bet produces such beautiful and meaningful pieces I will be back for more.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.