Round Evil Eye Bracelet for Everyday
Couldn't load pickup availability
Round Evil Eye Bracelet for Everyday Wear
- Sterling silver or 14k gold vermeil
- Cubic zircon stones
- Double chain
- Pendant Size: 3/8"
- Chain Length: 6.25"-7" adjustable
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
What a lovely piece of jewelry!!! The round evil eye bracelet is more than an expected. So pretty with my other piece, the red fate string bracelet! Both equally precious!!! I love the detail you put in the package, Alissa & Paula. Thank you so much for the special things you do!!!
Absolutely loved everything I bought. Even loved my free evil eye necklace.
The other items were purchased as gifts and I’m
Certain they will be as happy with them as I was.
The only downside was that it took too long for delivery. Other then that good product and price
It is delicate, sparkly and compliments my other alef bet bracelets!
I benefitted from Alef Bet's recent summer sale, and ordered this bracelet at a great price. The only challenge was trying to figure out the actual size of the "eye" itself, as there was another, almost identical bracelet offered at full price with slightly larger dimensions. The one ordered and received was more diminutive than I had envisioned. I know that it is a quality item made with love, as is all of Alef Bet's jewelry. This will be a perfect give for a younger recipient, as a Bat Mitzvah gift.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.