Evil eye bracelet in turquoise with sparkling gemstone accents. Blue is the color that worn for good luck and an eye to watch over and protect you.
Place this turquoise eye charm bracelet on your wrist and know that you are guided in life. Wherever you are, you're watched over and loved on your journey.
Evil Eye is a talisman used to protect the wearer. Infused with positive energy, this piece is a must have in your life. It safeguards you from any harm or unfavorable energy being cast in your direction.
The stylish evil eye bracelet is handmade in sterling silver. Set with sparkling, high-quality cubic zirconia gemstones and plated in 14k yellow gold.
This amulet charm bracelet will make you feel beautiful. With an adjustable clasp, you'll be able to adjust the sizing of this bracelet to fit most wrists. Simple to gift to loved ones needing protection and a lovely gift coming from you.
Comes gift wrapped with a description card.
- Evil eye bracelet in turquoise
- Sterling silver
- Adjustable 7"-8.5"
- 14k gold plate
- Turquoise cz gemstones
- Clear cubic zircon gemstones
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions.
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as -- showering, applying lotion, and perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and stones. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Use the cleaning cloth provided.
- Do not clean any semi-precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.
Our jewelry ships from Los Angeles, California. Each piece is nicely gift-wrapped, and can be easily given as a gift.
Our goal is to ship fast, ensuring quick delivery. Sometimes an item is not in stock, but we will send you an email to let you know when you can expect it.
If you want more information on a specific item send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.