Red string bendel bracelets are worn for protection. When the red string does come out, legend has it that you were protected from something harmful.
- Material: Sterling Silver
- Bracelet Length: 7"
- Charm Size: 1/2"
If you have any questions about our Jewelry or how it's made, Call 818-882-9030 or Email
We would love to hear from you!
Our Warranty Policy:
- Alef Bet Jewelry offers free repairs for jewelry within one year of purchase.
- Please note that repairs are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and additional charges may apply.
- Alef Bet reserves the right to deny unreasonable repair and exchanges, notably items that have been altered, resized or repair prior to being sent to Alef Bet Jewelry.
- All sales & promotions are final, we do not make any adjustments to pricing
Reviews for Star Bendel BraceletStar Bendel Bracelet1
Star Bendel Bracelet
Brought Me Inspiration
I was given a very simple bendel over a year ago when I was diagnosed a third time with cancer and was preparing for my first of two 96 hours of continuous chemo therapies. Besides my wedding rings it was the only piece of jewelry I wore through my many hospital stays. At some point a few months ago I noticed the red thread was disappearing and my friend, the woman who gave it to me, told me that that was an indication that I was getting better. Fact or fiction I'm not sure but decided I would take no chances and ordered the one with the Star of David as although my name does not reflect it, I am Jewish. I have subsequently learned that my PET scan is clear and that, for the present at least, my cancer is in remission and today marks my first re-birthday (my stem cell transplant was on October 15, 2015). So...I was very anxious to receive my new bendel.