Jewish Star Love Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Jewish star and love necklace
- Sterling silver or dipped in 14k gold
- Stone: Cubic Zircon
- 16" chain with a 2" extender, allowing the necklace to fit most necklines
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
My sister-in-law gave me this necklace when I converted to Judaism, and I love it; however, twice, the clasp came undone. The first time, I was lucky enough to notice right away. The second time, the clasp gave out while shopping, and I didn't notice until I got home, without a necklace. :( I ordered a second one and will be careful when wearing it. Wish the chain/clasp were a bit sturdier but otherwise, a great necklace.
The chains rings at the back for closure are too small for easy put on & removal. Very hard to handle & easy to break The necklace is lovely, very pretty though & was big surprise for my daughter's
I ordered two Love necklaces. I asked questions, even late at night. I got a quick response every time I asked something. I think they have the BEST customer service of any company. The necklace will be perfect for my granddaughters. I would like one of 2-3 times larger for me. It arrived in a gift box.
We bought this for a family friend becoming a bat mitzvah. It's even prettier in person I'm sure she will love it.
Great service. Love the necklace I wear it all the time.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.