Mazel Hebrew Jewish Star Necklace
Couldn't load pickup availability
Mazel Hebrew star necklace for women.
When creating this charm, we merged the design of old world with modern. Inspired from an original 1950's pendant found on a charm bracelet, this pendant has been re-designed for the 2020s. The Hebrew blessing of Mazel rests in the center with a Jewish star of David.
Mazel is the Hebrew word that translates into so many personal meanings:
- Good fortune
The Hebrew word "mazel" is paired with a Jewish Star of David to ensure your luck, happiness, and good fortune.
Option to purchase without a chain if you'd like to add to your own collection of chains.
- Lead Time
- Care for Necklace
- Mazel Hebrew star necklace
- Sterling silver or 14k gold plate
- 16" chain with 2" extender
- 3/4" round charm
I saw this necklace on a friend and was mesmerized by how beautiful it was - I asked for the link to the shop and bought it the same day. I love it so much, and have had multiple people comment on it as well. The package arrived even before promised (I know this because I was tracking the shipment, so eager for it to arrive!) in a little pouch - protected and ready to wear. I will definitely be purchasing more from this shop - I just have to narrow it down!
Necklace is a combination of a classic and a modern look. It is beautiful! Will order more for gifts so I can share the mazel (luck) of wearing this it will bring.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact email@example.com.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.