Chai Hebrew Bracelet in Leather
Couldn't load pickup availability
Chai Hebrew leather bracelet that adjusts to fit all wrist sizes and has a symbol to represent a long, healthy life-- yes, please!
Bless someone with long and healthy life, may it be joyful and full of blessings.
By simply adjusting the band you can make this bracelet fit your wrist size.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- The two-letter Hebrew combination on the leather bracelet means "Life."
- Bracelet is adjustable and much like a belt can be made smaller or larger to fit the wrist.
- Made from genuine leather
- Material: Pewter
- Pendant Size: 5/8"
- Bracelet Length: adjusts from 7"-9"
I have bought 2 bracelets and they are awesome. They also sent what I think is an evil eye as a gift. I am sure it has good meaning and the gesture was appreciated
My husband loves his new Chai bracelet. He wears it everyday !!
I was invited to my first Bar Mitzvah and wanted to get the young man a nice gift along with the cash gift I was giving him. I saw this bracelet and thought it would fit the bill. I liked the bracelet and would wear it and it was stylish and well made.
Unfortunately, item is still in the USPS system and has not been delivered.
My husband is very happy with this bracelet.
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.