Diamond And Sapphire Evil Eye Bracelet
Couldn't load pickup availability
The diamond and sapphire evil eye bracelet not only protects us from harm and evil but is glamorous on the wrist.
With diamonds dancing on the bracelet, this diamond and sapphire evil eye bracelet is a delight.
An evil eye, also known as a mal de ojo, is an ancient amulet used throughout the entire world.
An evil eye is worn to watch over and protect you, to make you look beautiful, and to safeguard you from any harm of unfavorable energy being cast in your direction. The evil eye will shield you, and cast back anything being sent in your direction, sending it back to the sender. It is said that when an evil eye absorbs that excess negative energy, it breaks or disappears.
Blue sapphires are the color of luck. With bezel set diamonds and sapphires on the chain of the bracelet, it is an elegant bracelet that brings light and energy to the design of the bracelet.
The full-cut sapphire in the center of the pendant is shaped in an eye, with a round charm handset with sparkling diamonds. This is a wonderful gift for all ages. Holidays, graduates, birthdays, and more can delight in this meaningful gift.
Made from 14k gold, sapphires, and diamonds.
Allow up to 3 weeks of delivery on handmade jewelry.
- Lead Time
- Care for Bracelets
- Diamond and sapphire evil eye bracelet
- 14k Gold Evil Eye
- 3 lengths to guarantee proper fitting-- 6" + .05" + .05"
- .20ct diamonds on the eye and on the chain set within bezels
- .12ct blue sapphire in the eye and on the chain within bezels
Some items may be in stock and available to ship immediately. If the item is not in stock, you will receive an email with an estimate date of delivery.
To confirm lead times on a particular item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, applying lotion, perfume, exercising, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- To clean your jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds. We do not suggest an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Do not clean any semi precious gemstones or pearls with chemicals, abrasives, or solvents.